Friday, January 8, 2010

Spell To Turn Into A Wolf I Have To Write A Novel For English Class. What Do You Think Of This Idea For A Novel?

I have to write a novel for English class. What do you think of this Idea for a novel? - spell to turn into a wolf

Well, English is a mission, I believe, simply A. 50% of the score comes from the central idea, and the remaining 50% comes from the punctuation, spelling, and use appropriate vocabulary, semicolon, appositive, ect. .

Well anyway. My idea: I want to write a book about werewolves, but I want the book should at least be realistic. Because I want to be realistic, I played with some ideas and I think I have a very good one. My book will be of werewolves, but not the kind that left the Wolves. It is the children who begin affecting a large growth spurt at the age of 16 years. Explore all they have the ability to run very fast, and they have an incredible strength. They act like wolves, literally, before they are properly trained, they go running into the woods and kill animals. All children who go through these changes by a group of experienced "wolves observed. These people then to collect the children and train them to fight and kill them correctly. The Wolfpack will protect the citylive in the belt, a group of creatures that I can not tell you yet.

So, what do you think?

1 comments:

whatever said...

WOW that would be really interesting. go for it.

Post a Comment