Monday, February 15, 2010

Curved Crib Rail Protector How Do I Get My 10 Month Old To Stop Grinding His Teeth And Biting His Crib???

How do I get my 10 month old to stop grinding his teeth and biting his crib??? - curved crib rail protector

My son has two upper and lower and still grinding together, I want to know how to stop it. I noticed that he was biting or scratching of the teeth of the crib, where you not in the protection brought by the curve a bit. I wonder how I can prevent it, or if there is anything I can use to cover the timber, so that they can not bite the ramp?

3 comments:

agantoni... said...

Oh, I went through this exact thing!

Well, first, the gnashing of teeth, because we are accustomed to them. After about 2 weeks, stopped grinding my son.

He used to bite the crib rail. So what I did was covered with a baby blanket:

Volume 1 ceiling and in the middle lengthwise folded. It hung from the railing of the crib. I took scissors and started cutting back on one end of the strip hedge in front of the ramp and back. Tied best strip in a knot and voila! A ramp bridge asset can be washed and it cost me a penny!

Tres Leches said...

A toddler who is not that for children for some time before 1 Care and drove me crazy! Just the sound of gnashing of teeth is like fingernails on a blackboard. Also quite a hole chewed in the cradle. His parents are both very relaxed people, and simply ignored, so, too. Finally he came to set them.
I think he just wanted to be able to use their new teeth!

Diva In New York said...

Childhood diseases, the rails .. Manger, because if baby teething they chew everything possible to help you reduce your teeth are. Try to find one and give it time to stop.

Post a Comment