Saturday, February 6, 2010

Furnace Thermostat How Can I Rig A Furnace Thermostat In My Bedroom That Shuts Off A Blower After The Room Cools Down?

How can I rig a furnace thermostat in my bedroom that shuts off a blower after the room cools down? - furnace thermostat

As the platform furnace thermostat in my room, which is cooled by a fan of the space?
I installed a separate fan on the second floor of our house, but unfortunately it works so well that cold night.
I added a thermostat, I think, now they need a 25V transformer or anything else that makes this place. The thermostat will be completely separate from the other thermostats, since it is a different task. I need space have reached a certain temperature and stay there. When programming a timer can not guess how the night from today to tomorrow. A thermostat is best. Suggestions?
Thank you,
Vince

2 comments:

djjay_20... said...

Get a 24-volt relay and a transformer 24 volts. T-stat wire to activate and deactivate the relay. Unwinding Fan initiative through the contacts of switching positions on the relay NO. The transformer is 110 volts stat to 24 volts and the power of T, then the power relay. The fan turns on with the T-stat. Make sure that the correct settings in the T-Stat. Have the heat and cool stat-t to more contacts in it. Use the R (or RC) and contacts Y. In turn the fan on the temperature drop. R (or HR) and W, the fan turns on temperature rise. Hope this helps! Good luck!

Shogunn4... said...

most likely to install a thermistor in the ventilation of the room or in the channel. Then the son of the thermistor, a new statistic. Still need to get the power, current statistics, but, as you have said. Good luck.

Post a Comment