Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hpv By Fingering I Have HPV. If My Boyfriend Fingers Me, Will He Catch HPV From The Fingering Alone?

I have HPV. If my boyfriend fingers me, will he catch HPV from the fingering alone? - hpv by fingering

You know that you HPV, and agreed to remain single. I have conflicting things about whether men can enter only HPV among women. According to some sources is possible if you, after you touch me touch them, and other sources say that the virus can not live long incubated in the air - it must be moisture to survive. A person who is qualified to answer this question, please end my confusion?

1 comments:

Starkiss... said...

It can happen, but should be correct. Strands of HPV infection only, or with symptoms in some parts of the body. Therefore, we run the risk of infection if you get the virus into the fingers, then touching your own skin quickly.

Post a Comment